We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Best Cleaning Product. Ever.

Are you tired of spending money on countless cleaning products that still don't seem to get the job done? Are you feeling nauseated by all of the fumes from the chemicals that you are spreading around your home? Do you want to simplify your cleaning routine and organize your under-the-sink cabinet while you are at it?


Well, my friend, let me introduce you to my BFF in cleaning...

Are you ready?

Are you sure? 

'Cuz it's seriously gonna change your life...

You're ready?

Okay... here it is

I know, you're like, seriously? Vinegar? Yup, vinegar. I use it for:
  • Washing my hardwood floors Fill bucket with hot water, add a generous splash of white vinegar, and mop away. Leaves floors squeaky clean and shiny.
  • Washing my tile and vinyl floors. Same instructions as above, same results.
  • Washing anything that's dirty. :-) A combo of hot water and vinegar removed years of gross food and who-knows-what buildup from my refrigerator.
  • Removing the smell of paint from a freshly painted room.  When you have finished painting, set out a bowl full of undiluted vinegar. Leave it overnight and in the morning you will wake up to a paint fume free room. 
So basically, you eliminate multiple, pricey floor cleaners, clean in more green, health conscious way and it actually relives the wallet. A gallon of vinegar costs me less than $2.00,  lasts me at least a month, and my house is so clean! If you don't believe me, here's the proof. The Rainbow vacuum cleaner guy came to my house and did a demonstration, and couldn't.find.dirt.   :-D

P.S. Stay tuned for a rave review of Vinegar's first cousin, Baking Soda, and how to use it. 

P.P.S I don't know if vinegar and baking soda are actually related in any kind of scientific way. They just work so well together, I assumed... :-)

1 comments:

Unknown September 10, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

My grandma uses a lot vinegar for cleaning. I always hated the smell, but it works!! She also mixed vinegar with amoniacum, works great but I can't stand the smell...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter