We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Favs: Tiny Campfire


How cute is this? We are hoping to do quite a bit of camping this summer, and I am looking forward to campfires, and hot dogs and smores... This little campfire tealight would be perfect to tuck into our picnic basket to enjoy in a park on one of our "drive till we want to stop" days. I'm thinking about trying to DIY (or would it be DIM, for do-it-myself?) as I have some clay left over from the snowmen I made for Christmas. We'll see...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter