We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fav: Reading



I have always been a fanatic about reading. My mom says I started reading when I was three or four (really!) and I haven't stopped since then. I used to have just about every single book in our house memorized, and despite our weekly library outings, I was always desperate for reading material. I even remember trying to read a book about marriage when I was 8 years old, I was that desperate. :-)

That said, I am super excited about the lineup I have for Tampa. Oh, did I mention I was going to Florida? For four weeks? In March? Yeah, I know you're jealous. Hee hee. Anyways, these are the books I have tucked aside for my vacation;


I'm anticipating that this will be very convicting, bring it Mrs. Pearl! 
My friend Sara lent me this one, thanks Sara!

Also, from Sara, a book I've wanted to read for a while. I've always been inspired by Amy Carmichael, and I love Elizabeth Elliot's writing. 

And lastly, hopefully this book will help me improve my photography! I'll be practicing lots down there in sunny Florida!
Oh, and three of these four books count towards one of my 2009 goals; to read 12 non-fiction books this year. Yay!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter