We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fav: Cafe Au Lait!


I have to say I am very excited to have finally found what I think will be the perfect coffee scented candle. 

Back story:  While I love the smell of coffee brewing, I am not fond enough of coffee to make a pot of it everyday. (Translation: It would not be good for me or my marriage to encourage a possible, and probable caffeine dependency) What's a girl to do then?

Buy a wonderful smelling coffee candle, of course. It's strong, it's pure coffee smell, and it's a medium jar so it should last a long while. Thank you Yankee Candle!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter