We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tray Chic!


This picture tray was a wedding gift off of our registry almost two and a half years ago. Although we've used the tray since we got it, I have never taken the time to put any pictures into the openings. This is ironic because the reason I liked the tray was the fact that you could customize it with your own photos. Unfortunately, it sat like this for about two years.

Thankfully, I finally got my act together and got a few pictures printed for this purpose. I used pictures from the flowers at the Arboretum, some water lilies from the Conservatory in Central Park, and a Queen Anne's Lace from our backyard. I love how it turned out, and it is just so pretty!

1 comments:

Jen M January 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

What a cool tray, I love the pictures you chose for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter