We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, January 23, 2009

A Green Thumb... possibly?

Now I am no gardener, but the last few weeks have me wondering. Three (count them, three!) of my plants are blooming as I type this. Two are African violets in my kitchen window,

and the third is my miracle plant from Luke. Actually it is a mum that he bought last Easter. I, in my typical black thumb fashion, watered it one day and then forgot about it, which led to root rot. Well, I determinedly spent the last eight months nursing that darn plant back to health. And now, as you can see, it is blooming with lovely purple flowers. 


So yes, that's three successful plants. Score!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter