We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So... what have I been up to?

Yeah, I thought you might be asking that. I would be too. I'm trying to be better about posting, especially because I sent out 75 Christmas cards with a note with our blog link. People may actually start reading this! gasp! I didn't want to post my Christmas crafty presents before Christmas because I love surprises, but here's what kept me so busy:

Sock monkeys for the nieces and nephews... they were pretty easy to make, and I loved the result. The one for the littlest nephew is even wearing a diaper... hehe.


Snowmen ornaments for my husband's siblings. Made from lightbulbs, these were fun to make. I made a snowman for each member of each sibling's family, they came out really cute, I think.


And finally, treats, treats and more treats! I made Oreo Truffles in Mint and Regular, Peppermint Fudge, chocolate fudge, and yummy sugar cookies. I had about twenty tins to fill, plus four party platters, so you can imagine...

1 comments:

nannykim November 10, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

Hi--saw the link on your post to this. I did the same thing one Christmas---made sock monkeys. Come visit monkey blog--which I started, but don't always add to very often ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter