We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, January 17, 2008


Just a few musings and decorating ideas for our new home:


I've bought two calendars and was given another which I will use for framed artwork around the house. Not to worry, I'm still sticking to the "no art without thought" rule, and here's how;

-the first calendar is of Spain, lots of places that we've both been. I plan on using these downstairs in the basement in what will be our "bodega." We both really like the idea of going with a Spanish cellar theme for our basement. There's already a nice bar area, there's brick walls, and we want to replace the nasty carpeting with some sort of tile floor.

- the second calendar is all antique maps. I love maps, and I think it really reflects our history together. I'm not sure if I'll be using these throughout the house or just in one room...we'll see.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter